|PRI Home | Services | Products | Contact Us|
8 Reasons to Review Your Controlled Substances Policy
1. Protect patients and the public from potential drug diversion.
2. Mitigate the risk of being fined by the DEA.
3. Prevent JCAHO from issuing a Type 1 Recommendation in the area of controlled substances.
4. Safeguard your practice from being targeted by drug diverters.
5. Decrease the legal liability resulting from the behaviors of drug addicted employees.
6. Ensure employees are familiar with drug diversion indicators in fellow employees.
7. Decrease financial loss—from the obvious cost of replacing stolen drugs to the less-obvious financial impacts, such as
inefficient or absent drug-addicted employees.
8. Sustain public trust in your healthcare facility.
|Contact Us | DEA Compliance Newsletter | Legal|