|PRI Home | Services | Products | Contact Us|
Services offered to hospitals include;
Anesthesia Record Reviews
Medication Administration Record (MAR) Audits
Floor Station Reviews
Controlled Substance Audits
Policy and Procedure Reviews
- Conduct an Initial Consultation to identify violations of Federal and State Controlled Substances Acts and accountability
procedures that allow potential acts of controlled substance diversion.
- Review all controlled substances records for the previous two years.
- Provide an Initial Consultation Report detailing the results of the Initial Consultation.
- Provide recommendations to correct each federal and state violation reported in the Initial Consultation Report.
- Provide recommendations to correct the accountability procedures identified in the Initial Consultation Report that allow acts
of controlled substance diversion.
- Prepare regulatory forms specific to your facility to ensure continued compliance.
- Conduct a Controlled Substances Review of your facility in accordance with DEA standards during the contract period.
- Provide a Controlled Substances Review Report upon completion of the Controlled Substances Review.
- Advise your facility of all changes to federal and state regulations to ensure compliance with updated regulations.
- Advise your facility of federal and state regulatory deadlines.
- Provide a 1-800 number access code that allows you to speak with a PRI Consultant during regular business hours. Calls
received after regular business hours are returned on the next business day.
|Contact Us | Legal|